Electric actuators can be classified into two basic categories: intrusive and non-intrusive. There are pros and cons for each, but which is right for your application?
Download the white paper to learn:
- Which is easier to install, maintain and operate with a less skilled workforce
- Which offers a finer degree of position control
- Which has more robust feature sets and configuration options
- Which provides diagnostic feedback
- Which is safer in hazardous (potentially explosive) environments
- Which offers networking controls that make it easier to integrate into plant control systems
- Which is less susceptible to lightning strikes
Flowserve Limitorque has the answers. Complete the form to receive a link to download the paper.